Accounting Exec-Program

David Rodríguez Fernández davidrf at zdn.es
Thu Aug 20 10:46:23 CEST 2009

Hi list.

This is my first message to the list. I have read a lot before send
this message.

I have freeradius version 2.1.6 and want to for every accounting
packet exec a script.

I have configured the ${confdir}/modules/files file with:
acctusersfile = ${confdir}/acct_users

and my acct_users file have:
DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type == Start
        Exec-Program = "/etc/rad216-gprs/raddb/user_login.pl"

DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type == Stop
        Exec-Program = "/etc/rad216-gprs/raddb/user_login.pl"

The accounting is working, the radius server stores the accounting
data in files, but don't execute my script. This script was working
with a previous version of freeradius.

I'm missing some configuration parameter, but I don't know what.

Can you help? Thanks in advance.