freeradius with oracle

Alexandre Chapellon alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf
Thu Aug 20 20:01:48 CEST 2009

Of course it implies you have installed the oracle  instantclient
provided by oracle in /opt/oracle...
If not point to where the oracle libs are.... depending on your unix
flavour.
As far as i remember the post you quoted in your mail was about ubuntu
Linux radius server with no oracle instance running on it (only the
client libs)

the equivalent of "sdk/include" directory is a directory that should
contains oci.h and the "instanclient_11_1" dir equivalent should contain
libclntsh.so

regards