Values from LDAP

John Smith freeradius at fcse.co.uk
Fri Aug 21 22:58:49 CEST 2009

>> To being with I'd like to put 'mail' or 'ou' into the Reply-Message
>> attribute - does anyone have any suggestions? (This is the first time I'm
>> using LDAP, so please go easy if I've missed something obvious).
>
>Map the attributes in ldap.attrmap.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I have put something in there:
replyItem       My-Email                      mail

and I've tried things like %{My-Email} ... but that didn't work.

I've looked through the docs at http://wiki.freeradius.org/Rlm_ldap but
that didn't help.

Can you suggest a suitable way to use this?

Cheers,
-John

believed to be clean.