TTLS to require client cert

Yoni Levin yoni.levin at altair-semi.com
Mon Aug 24 18:12:16 CEST 2009

Hi.
After configuring the parameter in user configuration file
I get the following log
However sniffing show that no request was sent to get the certificate.
Are any of you familiar with this problem?

[ttls] Done initial handshake
[ttls]     (other): before/accept initialization
[ttls]     TLS_accept: before/accept initialization
[ttls] <<< TLS 1.0 Handshake [length 005f], ClientHello
[ttls]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 read client hello A
[ttls] >>> TLS 1.0 Handshake [length 002a], ServerHello
[ttls]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 write server hello A
[ttls] >>> TLS 1.0 Handshake [length 0aab], Certificate
[ttls]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 write certificate A
[ttls] >>> TLS 1.0 Handshake [length 030d], ServerKeyExchange
[ttls]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 write key exchange A
[ttls] >>> TLS 1.0 Handshake [length 0004], ServerHelloDone
[ttls]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 write server done A
[ttls]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 flush data
[ttls]     TLS_accept: Need to read more data: SSLv3 read client
certificate