Selective Update of User-Name

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Thu Aug 27 15:33:47 CEST 2009

I don't know specifics, but pretty much any change will require an FR restart; kill -1 ....

With the perl and python modules you can do pretty much anything, but I think you could also do this with "unlang".  I recall reading examples of this, did you check the files in the "doc" dir?

Wish I could help more, but I just started with FR and have issues of my own to get working :)