Copy of accounting packets

kokkola at anonymizer.cz kokkola at anonymizer.cz
Thu Aug 27 21:28:33 CEST 2009

Hello.

I am trying to setup FreeRadius server so it proxies all requests to
Server1 and also sends copy of accounting packets to Server2.
Proxying is working fine, but I cant get the copy-acct-to-home-server
function to work.

At the moment, authentication works fine, but accounting packets gets
only to Server2.

Any idea what I do wrong ?

Thanks in advance for any help, its appreciated.

---
Server log
---

Polling for detail file /var/log/radius/radacct/detail
detail_recv: Renaming /var/log/radius/radacct/detail ->
/var/log/radius/radacct/detail.work
detail_recv: Read packet from /var/log/radius/radacct/detail.work
   Acct-Session-Id = "6000006B"
   User-Name = "xxx"
   NAS-Port-Type = Ethernet
   Acct-Status-Type = Start
   Acct-Delay-Time = 1
   NAS-IP-Address = x.x.x.x
   Acct-Unique-Session-Id = "3abb2fc097796361"
   Stripped-User-Name = "xxx"
   Realm = "DEFAULT"
   Packet-Original-Timestamp = "Aug 26 2009 00:27:37 EDT"
server copy-acct-to-home-server {
+- entering group preacct {...}
++[preprocess] returns ok
[suffix] Request already proxied.  Ignoring.
++[suffix] returns ok
+- entering group accounting {...}
++[ok] returns ok
} # server copy-acct-to-home-server
Finished request 1.
Cleaning up request 1 ID 24938 with timestamp +6
Going to the next request
Waking up in 1.0 seconds.

---
proxy.conf