Setting FreeRadius and Ldap. - Getting Educated Now

Steven Sprague steven at sprague-enterprises.com
Fri Aug 28 16:32:01 CEST 2009

Ivan,

Thanks for the url link to the missing documentation. Very helpful.
Ldap is not going to work for EAP.

Now I am facing a dilemma - deciding what WEP protocol to use based on
my test setup. After reading the 'sites' and 'modules' files it seems
that "some"  WEP or EAP protocols are weaker than others, some not
suggested for use.

Here's what my test router and machines can handle.

Router can provide - WEP 40/128 shared key, WEP Personal, WEP Enterprise
Chiper: TKIP or AES

Workstation:WEP 40/128 shared key, Leap, Dynamic WEP, WPA & WPA2
Personal & Enterprise

Older Laptop: WEP 40/128 shared key, 802.1 Cisco LEAP or EAP FAST
--this may be the limiting machine.

I need to rely on list users experience for suggested paths to pursue?

Steven

believed to be clean.