Setting FreeRadius and Ldap. - Getting Educated Now

Steven Sprague steven at sprague-enterprises.com
Fri Aug 28 17:50:50 CEST 2009

Thanks Alan,

WPA Enterprise with AES, I will do some more reading to understand the
benefits of AES.

As for the older laptop - I choose this unit because if represents
the oldest of technologies that will be accessing the network. This IBM
Thinkpad uses a Cisco (Calexico) internal wireless card using current
Windows XP (SP3) card drivers (from IBM / Lenovo). So unless there is a
better solution for controlling this wireless card I am stuck with
dealing with its offerings: WEP, Cisco Leap and EAP FAST.

Steven

believed to be clean.