user without profile in database

Marcin S. redark at tlen.pl
Sat Aug 29 13:50:36 CEST 2009

Hello

Is there a way to auth user with bad password, or user that doesn't exists
in database??
What I need?

Let's say we have a 'userX' with password 'userXpassword' and that user
try to log in to service, but he try to use wrong password, I want to auth
him anyway but  when he log in I will give him ip addres that have can contact
only with a web where will be a message that will tell him that he use the
wrong password, o second example there is a client that haven't got a
profile in database and he want to log in to service using username and
password that he create I want to auth him anyway and give him address and
then redirect all traffic from him to web with message.

Thanks!!