No subject

bishal at baayu.com.np bishal at baayu.com.np
Sat Aug 29 16:50:18 CEST 2009

Hello All,

 I am using Freeradius 2.1.6 with LDAP for authentication and mysql for
accounting in FreeBSD 7.2. radcheck table for user is like below.
However when user tries to connect radius log shows: Maximum never usage
time has reached for this user.

 id | username | attribute | op | value |
| 2002 | shrinagar | Max-All-Session | :=3D | 180000|

While calculating the total accounting time in radacct table it stil
shows 90000 seconds left for user shrinagar but still the user can't
connect. What's wrong with freeradius can anybody tell me what I have
done wrong. If I delete all the accounting session from radacct table
for that user then he can connect.

mysql> select 180000 - sum(acctsessiontime) from radacct where
username=3D'shrinagar';