Making certs for Windows users

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Tue Dec 1 00:34:40 CET 2009

> So the only differences between the test cert and a real one is only what
> is written in the ca.cnf?

Why do you think that "test" certificates aren't "real"? They also work.
How else would you test things with them.

> I dont need to add or remove anything or make an extra file or something
> like that?

No, all you have to do is follow instructions in certs/README.

> Sorry for all (maybe stupid) questions but Im new to the thing of creating
> certs.

Then just follow simple and precise instructions given to you. You don't
have to invent or design anything, just follow instructions. If you can do
that - everything will be fine. If you can't, because you have an
overwhelming urge to muck about, things will be complicated.