Problem with rlm_realm

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Dec 2 10:00:33 CET 2009

kachin Agarwal wrote:
>       I ve not edited any configuration files.

  Well.. you've been told twice to edit the configuration files.  If you
aren't going to follow the instructions on this list, why are you asking
questions here?

> does authentication rate depend on the speed of the processor and
> all..??

  Uh... if you don't know how computers work, I really can't help you.

> bcoz normally when i run the radius server in my unix box it is
> pretty fast. but when i run it on a switch it is slow.

  Well... if you knew how computers worked, you could answer that
question yourself.

> i m not able to do the performance testing also on my unix system.

  Yes, you can.  There's even documentation saying how to do it.

  But since you're not following instructions, you won't be able to get
anything done.