Logins against AD failing in *most* cases. Can see why, but don't*understand* why.

Garber, Neal Neal.Garber at energyeast.com
Wed Dec 2 14:54:31 CET 2009

> I am perfectly willing to accept that you may be right and this may be
> my issue, I just don't understand how it has suddenly become a problem.

Are you using a Cisco Wireless LAN Controller (WLC)?  We had a similar issue with our Cisco 2112 WLC (EAP conversation stops on the NAS/supplicant side).  For what it's worth, our WLC was working fine for a while and then suddenly stopped.  A reboot fixed it one time, but then it eventually failed again and a reboot didn't fix it.  It was resolved by changing a setting in the WLC (I'll get you the details if it's applicable).

Neal