FreeRadius with ntlm_auth

charles at copel.com charles at copel.com
Thu Dec 3 14:44:45 CET 2009

Hi All:

My name is Charles and I need to  "Configure my FreeRadius to use
ntlm_auth" to authenticate  NT users.
Actually, I am getting to do this for only one NT group, but  I need to do
this for more NT groups.

My configuration in "radius.conf" for ntlm_auth for one NT group is:

        exec win_domain {
                wait = yes
                input_pairs = request
                output_pairs = reply
                    program = "/usr/local/bin/ntlm_auth --request-nt-key
--domain=COPEL --username=%{User-Name:-None} --password=%{User-Password}
--require-membership-of=COPEL\\Group1"
                     }

My environment is: FreeBSD 6.2 + Samba 3.0.26a + freeradius 1.1.7

How can I do this configuration for more than one NT group ? Any idea ?
Thanks,
Charles.