Config Examples

Alex Bahoor alexbahoor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 7 03:02:00 CET 2009

Alen,

As other explained, when the port is set to 0, the daemon will take any port
dynamically. However, thanks to Tim, he cleared out my confusion, and I see
clearly the ports are in fact 1812 and 1813.

udp 	0	0 *:radius		*:*
udp	0	0 *:radius-acct	*:*

So after all, it's not selecting random port numbers. Is this a bug?

Alex