Auth-Type

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Dec 7 09:31:59 CET 2009

Hi,

> True, its doing mschap. I currently dont understand yet why the debug
> shows an accept but the ppp doesn't like it.

quite easy - you are forcing an access-accept on the initial packet
and you rNAS wont take that - it needs to offer the full challenge-response
and not just get a 'yes yes let them on'. if you remove that part where
you are setting access-accept and THEN look at the errors you'll
see where its going wrong. you may also need to send back some
extra return attributes as part of the accept when its all okay anyway -
check your NAS documentation

alan