Problems with PEAP

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Tue Dec 8 00:00:02 CET 2009

> Hello everyone,
> I know that it is something I have forgot to configure but I cant for my
> life remember what it is.
> What I want to do is to authenticate a user from a windows machine using
> PEAP.
>
> Things I´ve have configured in raddb and in raddb/modules is:
>
> 1. Added a user called Jens with Cleartext-Password := "kaffe"

No, you haven't:

> ++[files] returns noop

There is no entry for that user in users file. At least not the one server
is using. If you have multiple installations make sure that you are
configuring fioles belonging to the instance you are running. Have a look
at the debug of the server startup - it will tell you where users file is
(when files module is instantiated).

Ivan Kalik