Cisco-AVPair Accounting

Bryan Campbell bbc at misn.com
Tue Dec 8 03:31:44 CET 2009

One of the attributes we are after is the client-mac-address from
Cisco-AVPair = "client-mac-address=0012.3fb2.15d2".

So far it is now converted to an attribute of its own
client-mac-address=0012.3fb2.15d2.  (by setting cisco-av-hack to yes and
adding some attributes to the dictionary)

Now to get it to be the callingstationid.  Looks like that will require
that attr_rewrite be used to redefine callingstationid to be the mac
address defined as client-mac-address.

Still reading a bit on how to get that done.  Anyone have any
suggestions?   If so, please send them along.

Bryan