Pre-release of Version 2.1.8

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Dec 8 14:29:21 CET 2009

Hi,

> My problem is that this affects *all* proxied realms, including those
> with perfect radius servers.  I know, because one of those realms is our
> own, running FreeRADIUS on another set of servers.

oh - thats a perfect system for doing the status server queries on.
it would be good to show that there are no issues on that server
(as part of the bigger picture) when you have the status server stuff enabled
on it.... that still wont fix the bigger picture but might get you
some leverage.

> You'll notice that all the "No outstanding request was found " messages
> were caused by only 2 slow servers in 2 different realms. That shouldn't
> bring down proxying for the other 20 realms.

hmmm, true.

alan