Cisco-AVPair Accounting

Bryan Campbell bbc at misn.com
Tue Dec 8 18:02:51 CET 2009

O.K.

What is the best way to accomplish the following . . .

For a specific NAS-IP-Address=10.10.10.10

	Accounting packet includes the following . . .
	%{Calling-Station-Id}(does not exist)
	%{client-mac-address}=0000.0000.0000

		Need to write the value for . . .
		%{client-mac-address} into %{Calling-Station-Id}
		. . . so that the Calling-Station-Id will be written
		to the MySQL database radacct table.

Bryan -