Testing radius server

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Dec 11 07:53:59 CET 2009

Alex Bahoor wrote:
> I don't know what your capacity in freeradius, but I sure hope this product
> is comparable to steel belt or Cisco's ACS, which are very costly.

  It's better.

> A picture is worth a thousand words. Network topologies, samples of
> clients.conf and radiusd.conf with various features from basic to complex
> security configuration can be downladed and used would save a lot time and
> confusion. If there is such samples, you would not hear from me.

  Unfortunately, your messages show that this isn't true.

  When you asked for *specific* help, you were given detailed answers.
You (a) ignored the answers and asked the same question again, or (b)
told them that the answer was wrong.

  No amount of documentation can make you understand when you refuse to
understand.