Rejecting User By their Calling-Station-Id (Mac Address)

Alex M freeradius at lrcommunications.net
Wed Dec 16 05:52:49 CET 2009

Well i guess i'm back to my problem :(
I tried group thing and i'm  getting som strange un-constant results :(

Can some one tell me how the logic works for groupcheck?

If I have Calling-Station-Id and reply reject spesified for the same user
what should happen? what if i have 100 MAC addressed entered how do we check
for that?

I had 1 MAC address entered and geting rejected well. If 1 MAC is entered
but not my MAC then im not getting rejected, yet when 2 Mac addresses
entered im geting rejected regardless of my mac address. (My ban group has
priority of 1)

I would love to solve my problem w/ groups so I don't have to edit radius
xinfig files,,, but if im geting this trange results or if its not possible
i'm more or less ok w. adding more settings to configs...

Thanks for helping me out!