Freeradius User Password Expiration

thatguy11 thatguy11 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 20:52:32 CET 2009

Guys,

I've done abit of searching and still been unable to find a really good man
page or other description on the users file.  Not even the MAN on the users
file is very descriptive.  I just want to expire passwords.  Thats it, I've
seen the expiry attribute but nowhere can I find a detailed description of
its variables.  From what I have seen, you can just expire by setting a date
using the expiry attribute to a specific date, is there any other way to do
this?