Can't start radiusd -X ?

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Fri Dec 18 10:40:27 CET 2009

John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com> writes:

> You can stop it using the "service radiusd stop" command if your OS
> supports it, or "killall radiusd" if the service command is not
> available or doesn't work for some reason.

I believe it's polite to ask whether they use Solaris before giving that
advice....

 System Administration Commands                        killall(1M)

 NAME
      killall - kill all active processes

 SYNOPSIS
      /usr/sbin/killall [signal]

 DESCRIPTION
      killall is used by shutdown(1M) to kill all active processes
      not directly related to the shutdown procedure.

Bjørn