Different realms for different databases

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 14:16:42 CET 2009

Hey Ivan,

Further question regarding the use of realms - do sql counters require a
special handling
when used in conjunction with realms?

   Autz-Type SQL_EXAMPLE {
   sql_example
        noresetcounter
        datacounterdaily
   }

What I'm seeing in debug mode is that while there's a reference to the
module (the sql counter)
the query itself is never ran against the database which is why I'm seeing
that radius_xlat returns null.

Regards,
Liran.