Calling-Station-Id

osmany at oc.quimefa.cu osmany at oc.quimefa.cu
Sun Dec 20 18:13:59 CET 2009

  Greetings, I have freeradius 2.x working with MySQL database with
daloradius as a php web interface for management. I am having trouble
specifying a calling station id for each user that I have in the radcheck
table. I can create users through daloradius and specify the calling
station id so that the users don't authenticate unless they are calling
from the phone number I specify but I found out that users can still
connect from any phone number and I really need this restriction to be
working. I believe I am using the correct operator and everything. example
Calling-Station-Id=="phonenumber" I find that daloradius has a buggy
interface because once I insert the Calling-Station-Id attribute it shows
twice as if it was repeated somehow. I also tried to create the users
directly in mysql through a mysql client(EMMA is what I'm currently using)
and it's the only way I know it works, so I concluded that it's some bug in
daloradius (I am using version 0.9-8). I want to know if anyone
had this
experience before and how to fix this or if there are other freeradius php
front ends out there, which one do you recommend. thanks in advance.