RADIUS 2.x - modules not loaded correctly

Josip Rodin joy at entuzijast.net
Mon Dec 21 16:29:09 CET 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 09:03:33AM +0100, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Axel Vogel wrote:
> > Please look at the configuration of virtual hosts in apache2.
> > The httpd.conf incudes only files with a well defined suffix
> >  vhosts.d/*.conf
>
>   Sure.  Send a patch.

I was thinking we should use the mods-{available,enabled}, also mimicking
apache2 and sites-*. That way we can worry less about the admin editing and
leaving junk in one directory, when only the other one is supposed to be
clean. Something like this?

git mv raddb/modules raddb/mods-available
patch -p1 < mods.diff # attached

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.