RADIUS 2.x - modules not loaded correctly

Josip Rodin joy at entuzijast.net
Mon Dec 21 19:56:23 CET 2009

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 03:39:24PM +0000, Alan Buxey wrote:
> that makes the modules go into modules-available - but then you need
> to create the modules-enabled directory and put links into there...
> by default the server needs at least a handful of the modules to be present
> for its default config to load/work - i know - i've looked at this in the past.
> you'll also need to patch the radiusd.conf to read in modules-enabled/*

Yes, of course, I just sent the patch as the preliminary intro into the idea
(OP's idea instead had no separate directories and symlinks in mind, it
talked of suffixes).

As it stands, all entries in current modules/ are harmless when enabled
(by default), so that part could stay as is, functionally.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.