chap authentication and freeradius

gf fg litlle_crazzy at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 1 02:13:27 CET 2009

Sorry for the las email this is the correct with my question

I have this when the user try to authenticate but on Monday i will post all info of the freeradius -X
why the radius sayd me rlm_chap: Attribute "CHAP-Password" is required for authentication. ??? auth: type "CHAP" +- entering group CHAP rlm_chap: Attribute "CHAP-Password" is required for authentication. ++[chap] returns invalid auth: Failed to validate the user. Login incorrect: [Olga1/akrd24bf] (from client localhost port 1)   Found Post-Auth-Type Reject +- entering group REJECT         expand: %{User-Name} -> olga1attr_filter: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 11 ++[attr_filter.access_reject] returns updated Delaying reject of request 10 for 1 seconds Going to the next request Waking up in 0.9 seconds. Sending delayed reject for request 10 Sending Access-Reject of id 206 to 127.0.0.1 port 59528 Waking up in 4.9 seconds. Cleaning up request 10 ID 206 with timestamp +1508 Ready to process requests.
Thz all boys to try to understand me and try to help me!

Adminístralas todas usando Windows Live Mail. ¡Descárgalo gratis! ¿Tienes más de una cuenta de correo?