Reject user by Calling-Station-Id

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Sat Feb 7 02:07:09 CET 2009

>yey thats seam to work, but still getting one problem.
>So the comp gets bloket regardless of username, but the Reply-message from
>the bloked table is not being displayed. So I have "bloked" huntgroup name
>and I have SQL group: Deny_Trial that sends Reply-Message + Reject for  all
>its members (which works fine if i assign user to that group)

I am afraid that sql group is just a gimick. As you have noticed user
doesn't have to be a member of it to get rejected. It doesn't even
have to exist. It's a trick to get something done, not a proper policy.

You can send replies for individual macs:

DEFAULT   Calling-Station-Id == whatever
                 Reply-Message = "Naughty boy"

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP