Bug in create-users.pl

Michael Schwartzkopff misch at multinet.de
Sat Feb 7 18:20:12 CET 2009

Hi,

First of all: Sorry that I post the bug report here and not in
bugs.freeradius.org, but that site doen't seem to answer.

create-users.pl create a users file of the form:
username  Cleartext-Password := "some string"
        Class="0x0"

where Class counts from 0x0 on.

When I include radius.users in my users file and start radiusd -X I see:
(...)
/usr/local/etc/raddb/radius.users[2]: Parse error (reply) for entry
kxyd: Hex string is not an even length string.
/usr/local/etc/raddb/users[42]: Could not open included file
/usr/local/etc/raddb/radius.users: Permission denied
Errors reading /usr/local/etc/raddb/users
/usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/files[7]: Instantiation failed for module
"files"
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[111]: Failed to find
module "files".
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[34]: Errors parsing
authorize section.

When I change the Class to
  Class="0x00"

everything works fine.