Restrict access to certain groups

kevin leblanc kevinzebeste at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:15:35 CET 2009

Hi
I have a Freeradius which checks if an user has right to connect to a
network equipment via LDAP.
For security reasons, i want to restrict access to certain users (network
administrator).

At the beginning, I wanted to do it by adding host attribute to a user, it
will contain all allowed hosts he can connect : I don't find a solution.
But, i found another way : in my schema I added an OU which contains all
computers in the network, and to allow a user to connect to one of them, I
make it "member of" this host.

So, I want to check if the user is "member of" the host he try to connect,
to give him corresponding access.

I don't know if it's possible and how to do this (if it's possible).
May I change users file ? radiusd.conf ? cleints.conf ?

I'm lost whereas I'm on it since the last week :(
thanx for all possible solutions

--
KeV