Pool-Name woes with sqlippool

Simon Earthrowl searthrowl at eseye.com
Tue Feb 10 19:31:32 CET 2009

Hi all,
I have, what I think is a simple problem, with a simple answer that
doesn't work.

The environment I am supply authentication requests to, require that I
respond with a fixed IP address in each NAS domain.
eg NAS-IP-Addresses 192.168.1.0/28 should get an IP from the pool
10.0.0.0/16
While
NAS-IP-Addresses 192.168.1.128/28 should get an IP from the 10.1.0.0/16

Users have no control from which of NASs they come into. All the normal
user name/password stuff works fine (many thanks!)

What I would love to do is set up Huntgroups (OK so that bit works too!)
and then in the sqlippool.conf just assign pool-name = %{Huntgroup-Name}

This doesn't work, and all I get is pool-name is undefined.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Kind regards

Simon