Simultaneous-Use for roaming wireless user

ST Wong (ITSC) ST at itsc.cuhk.edu.hk
Fri Feb 13 05:33:07 CET 2009

Hi all,

We enabled Simultaneous-Use checking with checking against accouting
data stored in MySQL database.  However, found that some of the Stop
records are not received and this makes Simultaneous-Use checking fail.
Seems roaming users will always encountered this problem.  I wonder if
I've to use checkrad instead but seems our AP (Aurba) is not permitted
as nastype in clients.conf.

Would anyone please advise any solution for this issue?  Thank you very
much.

Best Regards,
/ST Wong