freeradius with PAM authentication

Nick Owen owen.nick at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 16:40:16 CET 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:52 PM, robin <abdullah.hossain at aamra.com.bd> wrote:
>             Can anyone help me to configure PAM authentication with
> freeradius ? can anyone have step by step guide for pam authentication or
> suggest me the tutorials to follow
>

> Any tips and guide on this issue will be highly appreciated. Thanks in
> advance

Robin:

I have some how-tos on PAM radius, mostly to configure two-factor
authentication, but they may be of general use:

http://www.wikidsystems.com/support/wikid-support-center/how-to/pam-radius-how-to/

http://www.wikidsystems.com/support/wikid-support-center/how-to/how-to-secure-ssh-with-two-factor-authentication-from-wikid/

Mostly these are based on Redhat flavors.  Keep in mind that each OS
has different methods of handling their /etc/pam.d/sshd settings.

HTH,

Nick

Nick Owen
WiKID Systems, Inc.
404.962.8983
http://www.wikidsystems.com
Commercial/Open Source Two-Factor Authentication