FreeRADIUS LDAP HOWTO

Andrew Hall whippyhubbles at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 14 12:55:11 CET 2009

Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote...

> Maybe because it was written 6 years ago, and very few of the
> freeRADIUS 1.* examples will still work with 2....

I see your point but why deny users access to this information ?

Surely all that's required is a note informing them of this.

I administer a legacy 1.x server so this helped me and may help others.

Perhaps the original author (are they still about?) or someone else
could update this document.

On a similar note does anyone know if O'Reilly plan to update their RADIUS book?

Both that and the LDAP book are now well out of date.