AW: Re: Migration from TACACS+ to RADIUS

Thoralf Freitag thoralf.freitag at biotronik.com
Sun Feb 15 13:56:20 CET 2009

To your first question: You can give every user in Radius it's own priv-level. You can configure your Cisco that CLI access is only allowed with a priv-level x and higher. This would be the same like Tacacs.
--
Thoralf Freitag
Manager Health Services System Administration

Phone:  +49 (0) 30 68905-4611
Cellular:+49 (0) 151 1631-4611
Fax:     +49 (0) 30 68905-2940
Mail:     Thoralf.Freitag at biotronik.com

*** Sent via Blackberry. ***

http://www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementaerin:
BIOTRONIK Mess- und Therapiegeraete GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 2918
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Max Schaldach, Christoph Boehmer, Dr. Werner Braun, Dr. Lothar Krings

This email and the information it contains including attachments are confidential and meant
only for use by the intended recipient(s); disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are
not addressed, but in the possession of this email, please notify the sender immediately.