Unexpected closed sessions in database

Marinko Tarlac mangia81 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 02:00:02 CET 2009

A little update... In the same time (2009-02-17 11:23:16), there was at
least 20 other closed sessions and they are from different NASes so I
guess that problem is on the server side...

In which cases accounting_onoff_query is triggered by radius server?
(Accounting Off, and Stop but is there any other ...)

I partially solved this problem with cron script which reopens the
closed sessions but that is not a long term solution :)