Question about authenticating CHAP clients using anexternalprogram- A different case

Ali Majdzadeh ali.majdzadeh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 17:35:44 CET 2009

Ivan,
Hello
Thanks for your reply. You are right and I do know that this is not the
right way to get things done, but what we have got here is a sophisticated
and feature-balloted AAA system which is totally based on external programs.
As a mid-term solution we should try to respond to our numerous clients who
are using CHAP, MS-CHAP and MS-CHAPv2 connections. Please please, let me
know if there exists any solution to implement these features in an external
authentication program.

Kind Regards
Ali Majdzadeh Kohbanani