does peap/mschap-v2 must use with ldap?

Nicolas Goutte nicolas.goutte at extragroup.de
Wed Feb 25 10:28:57 CET 2009

Am 25.02.2009 um 09:59 schrieb 张虓:

[...]

> Does it because I'm not configure LDAP? Does PEAP/MSCHAP-V2 must
> use with LDAP?
> In my database  I have already add the  "testuser  User-
> Password  :=  test123" in radcheck table but it doesn't work.

Try using Cleartext-Password instead of User-Password, so that mschap
has a chance to compute the correct hash.

Have a nice day!

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Stephan Mönninghoff, Hans Martin Kern, Tilman
Haerdle
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841