Error: WARNING: Unresponsive child for request in module sqlcomponent accounting

magicboiz magicboiz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 09:54:42 CET 2009

Thx Alan

I coded a very simple script to check the mysl server latency:

#!/bin/sh

ExecQuery ()
{
        echo "select count(*) from radacct;" | mysql -h mysqlserver -u
radiususer --password=radiuspassword radaccoutingdb
}

while [ -n 1 ]
do
        echo -n "starting query....."
        date
        time ExecQuery
        echo -n "query finished......"
        date
        echo ""
        echo ""
        sleep 300
done

Executing this script during last 24h (with nohup), from the radius machine, I
got always latencies below 1 second........

How can the script get always latencies under 1sec, and the radius threads on
teh other hand get latencies over max-request-time?

I'm a little bit lost.... :(

thx again