Group Authorization Question

Mike Diggins mike.diggins at McMaster.CA
Thu Jan 1 18:12:55 CET 2009

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008, tnt at kalik.net wrote:

> Post the debug of the request. Is that profile appearing in some request
> attribute?

I made a little progress since my last email. I discovered how to return a
group name in the Reply-Message attribute, and then parse that on my
appliance. I'm wondering though, if I have users with multiple group
membership, should I create a string of group names such as
"group1,group2, group3" for each user, and return that as the
Reply-Message? Is that a sensible way to do it, or is there a better way?

-Mike