newbie new freeradius install fails to start...

John Williams jwill911 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 19:09:59 CET 2009

OK  Thanks for pointing out my Fedora install didn't have "make" installed.

This looks much better:
<paste>
Listening on authentication address * port 1812
Listening on accounting address * port 1813
Listening on command file /var/run/radiusd/radiusd.sock
Listening on proxy address * port 1814
Ready to process requests.

Thanks again,
jw