[HELP] FreeRadius and External Script

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 11:16:23 CET 2009

Hi,

> When i start manually the script, we have:
>
> ./example.pl: line 26: use: command not found
> ./example.pl: line 29: syntax error near unexpected token `('
> ./example.pl: line 29: `use vars qw(%RAD_REQUEST %RAD_REPLY %RAD_CHECK);'

how are you running this script manually? looks like you're trying
to run it as a shell script....

perl ./example.pl

> What is the good process for create a small script ?

take the example.pl file and modify it to suit your needs...then
ensure that it is called (ensure that experimental.conf
is included in the config and that you call the perl
module where you want it - eg post-auth, auth or such.

alan