FreeRadius with radiusclient-ng and Cisco h323 VoIP attributes

Luciano Afranllie listas.luafran at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:17:44 CET 2009

Dean,

Do you see that error on client side, right?

Some very stupid thing I can tell you is remove the empty line between
VENDOR line and first attribute. I have the same config (without the
empty line) and is working fine.

How and where do you added cisco attributes? Just a tip, you can
create a new dictionary file (dictionary.cisco for example) and use an
include directive at the end of the default dictionary file of
radiusclient-ng

$INCLUDE dictionary.cisco

How are you testing this attribute?

Regards