R: NAS-Identifier and radgroupcheck table

Arrigo Savio a.savio at bascom.it
Wed Jan 7 12:02:10 CET 2009

MMM... Not so easy...

I made other tests, but I had a wrong profile on user table. I corrected the
profile and I still have my problem.
At the moment I can classify users belonging to a group, and all is OK. The
problem is for users that don't belong to any group. They are still
authenticated (I read that this is the expected behaviour).
I'd like to send by default an Access-Reject reply to everybody, sending the
Access-Accept only to "grouped" one.

Is it possible to modofy the "default" answer of freeradius?

Thanks. Arrigo