Authentication Problem with PEAP and openldap

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Mon Jan 12 13:34:00 CET 2009

You can also change the way passwords are stored in ldap. userPassword
should have cleartext password. If you are going to store encrypted
passwords you should use password header ({nt} in this case). If you
store your passwords that way you just need to enable auto headers in
pap module. pap module will then sort out password attribute.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP