eap/tls freeradius openssl

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Jan 13 17:46:26 CET 2009

Brian Ertel wrote:
> John,
>
> You are right, but the dir where the old radius was "make installed" is
> gone.  That is the original folder that was created after unzipping and
> installing the old ver. Of radius is gone.  Is there anything else I can do?

You can recreate the tree, follow the same steps you did the first time
which was probably something like this:

% tar xf freeradius-server.tar
% cd freeradius-server
% ./configure #passing the exact same parameters you used the first time
% make

Now instead of "make install" run make "make uninstall"

Then you can delete the source tree.

BTW, all this is basic Linux/Unix administration, the freeradius-users
list is not an appropriate place to learn these topics.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>