Static Proxy Accounting

Francesco Toro XB francesco.xb.toro at ericsson.com
Fri Jan 16 11:35:39 CET 2009

Hi All,

I'm evaluating FreeRadius Server for my Company. I'm very interested in
a specific functionality, as explained in the mail subject.
I guess if it's possible to set FreeRadius to statically forward
accounting request ( only Start, Stop and Interim ) still acting as
Master Server,
i.e. without waiting for the Home Server respose before sending the
right response to the client (NAS).
In other words,the FreeRadius behavior shall be the same it has when it
works "stand alone", but, at same time, it shall forward to
a particular home server, for example only for logging or statistic
purpose, only the accounting requests mentioned above.
Is possible to configure FreRadius in such way?
Thank you for you attention,

Francesco Toro.