radgroupcheck v1.x and v2.x difference ?

lamersons m at baltia.net
Mon Jan 19 10:38:21 CET 2009

Ok ill try to explain. I have some clients, they all have different
calling-station-ids, like phone numbers.
a. 24703137..
b. 24703237..
c. 24703337..

and i have different usernames that clients use to login to network
a. triatel at triatel.lv
b. evdo at evdo.lattelecom
c. triatel at evdo.triatel.lv

i need to make clients with calling-station-id(a.) could use only
username(a.), but if client(a.) tryes to use username(b.) it would get
rejected.

Is it more clear or you need some additional info ?